We would like to inform you that MEA S.R.L. will take the issue of processing your personal data in compliance with the legislative decree n. 196 of 30 june 2003 (Safety and privacy in the processing of personal data).
Processing of personal data and related purposes
Your personal data related to the hospitality service at our hotels, will be collected by MEA S.R.L. and its technical partners. They will be registered and elaborated in written form or/ and on electronic storage supports and will be stored in a specific database. Your personal data will not be used for other purposes but for the obligatory ones in accordance to the law of Public Safety;
- “Contacts” The guest profiles who ask for information throughout the area “Contacts”, will be used by MEA S.R.L for communicative purposes, in relation with the single request made at MEA S.R.L and to periodically send them advertising and promotional materials concerning MEA S.R.L
- 'Mailing list' (newsletter) –The guest profiles who will register to the mailing list, will be used by MEA S.R.L in order to periodically send them advertising and promotional materials concerning MEA S.R.L
- Use of cookie: Collected data (geographical origin, details about visited pages and lasting of the visits) will be used for the elaboration of statistical and market surveys- Please read the informative note.
Holder of the data processing
MEA S.R.L Via Falcone Boresellino 98055 Lipari (Me) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or data)
It constitutes personal data any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information including a personal identification number.
Use of Data
This is the information collected automatically by this application (or by third-party applications that use this application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect with this application, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc. ) the country of origin, the features of the browser used by the visitor and the operating system, the various time of the visit (eg the time spent on each page) and details about the path followed in the Application,with particular reference to the sequence of pages, the parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
The individual who uses this application, which must coincide with the interested party or be approved by that State and whose Personal Data are being processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data.
The Data Manager (or Manager)
Data Controller (or owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization that is competent, even jointly with another data, decisions regarding the aims, methods of processing of personal data and the tools used, including therein the profile of safety in connection with the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool by which they are collected Personal Data of Users.
Small portion of data stored within the User device.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of Directive no. 95/46 / EC and with the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136 / EC, with regard to Cookies.
Cookies are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the website to the terminal of the party concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back to the website upon the same user's next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What cookies do we use?
Technical session cookies
The cookies used on the websites http://www.aeoliancharme.com/eng/index.html, http://www.hotelmealipari.com/, https://www.blastnessbooking.com are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), "technical" cookies can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookies and specific cases of activity on the website:
- Cookies implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookies (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
- Cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic" cookies) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookies, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookies anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookies below. The duration of analytic technical cookies is 30 minutes.
How to modify settings on the cookies
Most browsers allow to clear cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookies we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
What happens if the cookies are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookies, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.